The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, January 6, 2014


Okay, haha, yes I have been transfered! I'm going down to Palermo in Sicilia! And my new comp is Anz. Nickel!  I'm kind of sad, but I'm also pretty excited.

Q&A:

Questions asked by Elder Rigby's little sister:

Are there orange trees in Italy, or citrus fruit?  SI! There are a ton of orange and citrus trees and they just got ripe about a month ago.  

Do they have Converse shoes?  Yep! A lot of girls wear Converse and a lot wear Nike.

Do they have dessert at Zone Conferences?  Yeah, it's usually just a little treat of some kind, like wafers.

Other Questions:

Are the New Years celebrations different in Italy than here?  Yes, in the fact that they are pretty crazy! We had to be inside no later then 9:00 and then everyone shoots off fireworks. There are some that sound like cannons. I'm not kidding. They are super loud. They usually set off all the car alarms. At midnight I was laughing and thinking to myself, "so this must be what it sounds like on the front lines..." 


No comments:

Post a Comment