The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hello fam,
   I am sorry this is a day late! We had some stuff come up yesterday, and then the internet point was full. This week has been good! It sounds like yours has been pretty good too besides all the fiasco with Bounce and what not. I am truly sorry I am not there to help you. But this is more important right now. Haha. I hope you are getting over your colds if you haven't already. I have some photos to send your way as well but seeing as we are in a little bit of a time crunch today, I'm not sure if I'll be able to send them until next week. The food here is to die for!  I had a cannoli last week and, let me tell you, they are amazing.  Its a dessert, haha, I can't even explain it. You'll just have to look it up.
   Happy late birthday Ashley! I really hope it was good!
   Okay. This week has been good and productive. We were able to meet with Francessca a couple times, and we were also able to find some less-actives. Not all of them were interested but that's alright. 
   Like I said we did a bit of less-active finding, and we were able to get into one house out of 10. There were a lot that weren't there so we will return to those when they are back.  Other than that, we are working on finding new investigators and building our friendships with the members. We are having an activity with the ward on Sunday about missionary work!!! I am really excited and hopeful that it will help the members see just how important they are in the work, and just how much they can do, and HOW they can do it.
   I think the trek would be sooo cool for you guys! You should really try to do it if you can but I know there is a lot to do, and vacation is hard to come by,  haha.  I hope everything is going well, and I really hope the whole outbuilding thing will work out without you breaking the bank...entirely... :/ 
   English course is good.  It's pretty big and the people are really nice, and investigators are coming from it so that is awesome! 
   Alright, well I have to go.  Thank you for all the E-mails and love! I love you tons and hope you are doing well.
   Love Always, Anziano Rigby

No comments:

Post a Comment