The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, January 6, 2014

Hello everybody!

   Happy new year!  Buon Anno. haha.  This week has been pretty good.  And yes, I am getting transfered down to Palermo in Sicilia with Anziano Nickel. I am sad to go, but I am also excited to go help the people there...(And to eat the food) :) 
   We had a good New Years.  It was uneventful which is good, and we were able to clean the house the next day which was needed. I am so glad to hear that you are all well. It sounds like some cool things are about to happen! I cannot tell you enough how important members are in missionary work!...Good Members! (If you have bad members, it ruins your investigators...haha) But I would challenge you all to be better member missionaries. Work with the missionaries.  I know you are already awesome members, and awesome missionaries, but we can always do better.
   We taught Miguel this week about the law of chastity, the 10 commandments, keeping the sabbath day holy, and obeying the law of the land. It went well and he seemed to understand everything.
   We also taught Alessandro about prayer.  He has finally started to read the Book of Mormon, and we want to ask him what he remembers and what he is learning the next time we see him.
   Other then that, we were not able to meet with anyone else. We did go to Alma and Marco's house, but Alma was sick. So we were not able to do a lesson, but we were able to give her a blessing. 
   Well, I love you and am glad you are doing well. Keep up the good work, and I will talk to you next week!
   Love always, Anziano Rigby

No comments:

Post a Comment