The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Bednar Conference








Hello Y'all,

   Alright, so this week and a half has been a pretty crazy one!  Haha, we've been busy with work and finding, and just missionary life in general!  Haha, and then Sunday night we went to the Anziani's house in Taranto to sleep the night and then we were off Monday morning to Rome.  It took pretty much all day.  We were put in an old nun convent. Haha, so yeah, kind of interesting.  Funny if you ask me.  :)  I was reunited with my son (Mika).  It was a huge reunion...200 missionaries.

   Tuesday we had the conference, which was great!  There was Elder Bednar, Elder Texciera, Elder Allen, and all their wives. We really didn't talk of iPads that much, maybe for an hour.  The rest of it was pretty much a question session.  Some from Elder Bednar to us, and then from us to him. And not just about the iPad thing.  It was about everything and anything.  It was pretty awesome.  I learned a lot.  And I have a new drive to be even better than I am now.

   Other than that, I don't have much to say.  Haha, I'm sorry if I'm not writing much.  I'm just so tired, and there really isn't much new.  Missionary work is pretty much the same from day to day, and week to week. 
   I love you all and hope you are doing well.  It sounds like you are!  Take care!

   Love, Anziano Rigby

No comments:

Post a Comment