The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, April 13, 2015

Last Transfer



  
Saying Goodbye



 
 
 Well, I am now going into my last transfer... What the... ?

  Haha, that's all I'm gonna say about that.  Next subject!

  This week was good.  It was full of....finding! We had a ton of lessons planned, and none of them went through!  Oh man.  It was always the morning of, they would call us to tell us they had something come up and they couldn't meet.  It was a little discouraging, but we were able to hit the streets and meet some cool people.


My African friends





  
  Oh, so I've been transferred to Statte!   It's outside Taranto.   My new comp is Anziano Bates.  I'll be follow-up training him.   I'm really excited to see what it's like there.  I've never been to Puglia before!  :) 

  Giordana, well, Lia, was not able to meet us either.  It was a slow week.  But we were tracting and we felt we should know this one Palazzo so we went in, and we came out with two return appointments!  Haha, it was pretty cool.  That doesn't happen very often! 



The Bonners

Cool pics from the church





   
   I do know that this gospel is true, and that God loves each one of us unconditionally.  He just wants us to be happy, and he is there waiting for us.  And as we heard in conference, he doesn't even ask us to make the walk alone.  But just that we turn around.  

  Alright, I love you guys!  Have a good week!  You are all the best people ever!!!   :)   Take care.
   
  Love, Anziano Rigby






















No comments:

Post a Comment