The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, April 20, 2015

Statte



Hey guys!

   Alright, so we have been working hard here in Statte the past couple days. Anziano Puff (the missionary that I replaced here) did some awesome work here.  So we have a lot of stuff to do.  The branch members are way awesome, and way into missionary work which is cool.  I'm still trying to get my bearings on everything and what not, but   ( ? )      it's working.  We have a car here because the area is pretty spread out, and so that's fun.  Anziano Bates drives and I navigate.  But really I just act as the DJ   :)   Haha. 

   So, Yeah. Anziano Bates is from Arizona and he is awesome.  Way good at the language, smart, funny, haha and he does some pretty sick voice impersonations.  All in all, a great guy.  We get along well and that's cool.  We have a couple bap dates for May and we are pushing hard for those.  Moses from Nigeria, Mimmo who is an Italian, and... yeah, I can't think of anything else right now. 

   Statte is really cool.  It kind of reminds me of Idaho a little bit... it's pretty windy, there's a lot of farms and orchards. I t's beautiful. Overall, I'm doing good.  We are preparing to go up to Rome for the conference with Elder Bednar. ...Did I tell you about that?  Hahah, boh, well yeah.  He's coming to introduce iPads to the mission next Tuesday.  So we will be up there.  We will also be doing P-day on that Thursday instead of Monday.  So next week it's Thursday.  

   I love you all and hope you are having a good time.  Take care and we will talk next week.  

  Love you, ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment