The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, May 4, 2015

May!!






Hey y'all!!!

   Wow time is flying by!  It's crazy.  So this week we taught Mimmo, and he is getting ready for baptism on the 16 of May.  He is a really good guy, and he is ready!  We also have Moses that has a bap date for 30 of May.  She is just waiting for her marriage papers.  But it's all good.  We also got a new investigator named Carlo.  He is so cool.  I love him already!!!  He is so sincere.  He is the friend of a member and he has been coming to church for the last 3 weeks, and this last week he even bore his testimony in sacrament meeting.  We are going to invite him to be baptised on the 6 of June.  I think it will go through.

   Other than that, we are doing some finding and we are also teaching other people. They just aren't really progressing that much...but that's okay.  We are also teaching a couple 7-year-olds in the ward who are getting ready for baptism.  It's pretty fun.  Haha, I've never done it before in any other area but it's good.  I enjoy it because I can practice teaching really simply.

   Other than that, I have nothing.  The work is going well  and I am excited to see you guys on Monday!  10 o-clock your time!  :)  Take care my friends.  Have a good week!

   Love, Anziano Rigby



No comments:

Post a Comment