The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, August 4, 2014

August, Baby!

Hey Y'all!


   Wow, it's been a weird week!  Haha, it has been really hot and really humid.  It's kind of funny that you mentioned that, mom, because I have been dying!  Haha, not really, but kind of, in a small way.  :) Everything sticks to your skin, and it's just....there.  Haha!  Eew.

Anyway, it's been good!  I can hardly believe that it's already August again.  It feels like the year just started. Time flys when you're having fun! 

   So this week we did a lot of finding.  Everyone is starting to go down south for Ferragosto, sooo... the city is starting to empty out.  Anyone who is still here is on the beach and we are stuck in the city with no one to talk to.  Hahaha, that's not true.  There are still people to talk to.  But we are doing a lot more finding because of it.  All of our simps are gone for the month.  It's weird because I haven't done a lot of it lately and I need to get back into it.  It feels good to talk with people on the street! I like it a lot, and I feel like I haven't done enough of it these past couple transfers. 

   So for the transfer, me and Mika are staying here, woo-hoo!  Not really a surprise but you never know.  Man, I forgot to say this last week, but for my birthday, he surprised me by standing up in the bus on the way home and asking everyone to sing happy birthday to me!  It was the coolest thing ever! Seriously it was awesome :)

   On Wednesday we went to Rome for a zone blitz which was good.  I got to play my guitar in a piazza for a while. Haha, good stuff.

   Oh my gosh!  Thank you so much for the birthday gifts!  They are seriously so awesome!  I feel bad 'cause I know it wasn't cheap.  But I am really grateful, so thank you.

   Well, that's about all for this week, nothing special.  I love you guys!  I hope you have a good week, and I'll talk to you next week!

   Love always, Anziano Rigby

No comments:

Post a Comment