The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, August 18, 2014

P-Day in Rome a few weeks ago.




















Hey Y'all! 

   Man, you guys are just so cool!  Haha, I'm serious!  I'm sorry I don't have time to write a ton today. Ecco perchè I'm just writing one. ..... :)

   Well this week we had Ferragosto.  It was something else!  Everybody went crazy!  There were riots in the streets and people were setting cars on fire.  Haha we even got to light one!  Hahahaha jk, not even close!  Ferragosto is tranquillissimo.  There is no one on the streets and all the stores are closed so we stayed in and did deep cleaning. 

   Also all our appointments fell through so we did a lot of finding.  But it was good. We made a lot of friends!  Haha, that is the best way to do finding…make friends, and then you can ask them to meet. They are more likely to do so.  I really don't have anything to say. Haha, right now I'm gonna try and send some pics…sooo, I love you all and I hope you are doing well!  It looks like you are!  Ciao! Until next week!

   Love, Anziano Rigby






Me and Joyce again (in Rome)!!!  Haha, we always seem to run into each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment