The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, August 4, 2014

   Hey Mom! 

   Haha, yeah I am super happy about Franco!  He is way cool :) 

   Yes it is pretty hot. ….very humid!  But it's okay, I'm still alive.  On the bright side, I think it's good for my skin?  :)  

    Oh my gosh, I love the Atonement!  I have been studying that for the last year and I have learned and grown leaps and bounds in my knowledge and understanding, and yet I still cannot fathom the depth of love, compassion, or mercy that he has for us.  Or even how it was done.  I will study that for the rest of my life and yet I will never fully understand.  It is true.  He loves us so very much.  And he knows us not as another person, but as his brother or sister. crazy. 

   Love, Anziano Rigby

No comments:

Post a Comment