The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, July 7, 2014

God Bless America!

Hey Y'all!

   Wow, it looks like you guys had a bomb week!  That is SO cool!  Haha, 4th of July is definitely one of my favorite holidays! America is beautiful.  Italy is too, don't get me wrong, but it's not quite home for me… hahaha.

   Well, Franco didn't get baptized this week. We set his date back to the 26th so right now we are working hard for that!  But we have a ways to go.  Francesco decided to move to Milan….wait, what? Haha, yeah it was a little random and a little sad.  But we will give his information to the missionaries up there.  

   This week we weren't able to meet with hardly anyone so we did some good finding! We also we able to go out to a town called Sulmona to give a girl from Canada a blessing.  She is a member, but she has a broken leg that's not doing so well. At first we didn't want to go because we were so busy with work those days but we moved some things around so we could help her.  It was a really good experience and a good lesson about taking care of the one." Every one of us is a child of God and he loves us on a personal level.  As missionaries, we're not just here to find people, but we are here to do what He would do.  And I think he would probably want to go help those who are feeling down and maybe a little downtrodden.

   Man, I love Anziano Mika!  Haha, he is a great guy with a big heart and a huge desire to help those around him feel the love of their Savior.  I am learning a lot from him.

   Well, I can't really think of anything else to say.  Life is cool, the weather is hot, and the food is good. :)   I love you guys!  I hope you all have a good week and I will talk to you later!

   Love always, Anziano Rigby 

No comments:

Post a Comment