The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

   Well, I can't hardly believe it but September is passed and we're on to October.  The weather is cooling off, and the kids are back in school.  The piazza is calming down during the week and we are starting to get more appointments.  We were finally able to go visit our friend Enzo in Sulmona.  It was really cool.  We went there and had lunch with him and his wife, his daughter and her husband.  We talked about the word of wisdom a little bit and about our missions. 

   We were able to visit a couple members this week which was really fun.  They are awesome when we go, it's just the fact of getting the initial appointment.

   Haha, this week we did a bit of finding which was fun.  Haha, Anziano Mika is a magnet.  Everyone wants to talk to him and be his friend so we were able to talk with a good number of people and show them that we're not strange! :)

   Yesterday we had a fireside with the ward about missionary work and we are going to do a 40-day fast to start it off!  I was asked to explain that part and what we were going to do as a ward to get this dream of theirs up and going.  They want to have a chapel here in 3 years, and a stake in 10.  It will be tough but I think it's doable. 

   After that, we went to visit Franca Ricci because she is having problems with her back.  There we did some indexing with her, and I actually did one from Idaho.  It was obituaries from Nampa, Caldwell, and Fruitland.  Haha!  It was cool to do some from where I live.  I thought you might get a kick out of that. :)

   Well, I am glad you are all well.  I am doing well here and, yes, I am better now.  Thank you for the support.  I love you all!  I'll talk to you later! :)

    Love always, Anziano Rigby 

No comments:

Post a Comment