The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, June 23, 2014

Transfers!

Hello everybody!

   Well we got transfers annnnnnd, Anziano Fossa is getting transferred!  Haha, he is going to Catania like I guessed, and I am training like he guessed! I guess we're pretty good at this stuff!  Haha, so I don't know who I'll be training, but we will know when he gets here.

   As far as work, Francesco came to church and to an activity we had on Saturday in the mountains. It was pretty cool! Haha, I think he liked it...? We need to find him some friends in church....so we're working on that. :)  Friends in church MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.  It is soo much better.  When they have someone other than missionaries to rely on, things go smoother and they are incorporated into the ward a lot faster.
 
   We are working with Franco still. He now has a baptismal date for the 5th of July. Woo-Hoo! It's coming up fast! We need to work with him on the Word of Wisdom still and we need to teach him a bit more, but we will try our best to get him ready for his date.

   Things are going really well here.  I have really enjoyed working with Anziano Fossa.  He is a great guy and a good friend. Haha, I'm really hoping I can help my new companion learn everything. It is going to be a learning curve for both of us!  Haha!  But I know the Lord is with us and we will see miracles! That I am certain! I'm sorry I don't have more to say… haha, we have been busy, but with scambio's, members, and home teaching.  I am starting to feel like I know the people in the Ward on a more personal level which is really good.

   Well, That's about it!  I love you all and hope you are having a good time there in Idaho!  Take care and I'll talk to you next week!

  Love always, Anziano Rigby

No comments:

Post a Comment