The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, June 9, 2014


This is at Rocca Calascio It was really pretty! haha I'm sorry i don't have any more time to send pictures. These computers are the slowest thing on the planet! But I love you guys! Thanks for all you do! haha Talk to you soon :)


Hello! haha

   Holy cow, that puppy is cute!!!  Ahh!  Haha, it's going to be HUGE.

   Well the last week was really awesome. On monday we went to L'aquila for P-day and then we stayed there to do a scambio.  L'aquila is really beautiful.  I love it.  It's in the mountains, it has fresh air, it's dryer, and there are pine trees!  Haha, I felt like I was on vacation!  It was so relaxing!  Tuesdsay we did the scambio which went well. The missionaries there are really cool, and they are doing some good work. We came back just in time for English course and afterwards I was talking with one of our students who likes to cook.  He wanted to give us some pesto that he made, so we set up a time the next day to meet up.  So we met up and he gave us the pesto, and started talking. We asked him if he wanted to learn about what we do as missionaries and he said yes.  We set up an appointment for that night.  It went really well!  Haha, he is really cool.  He's really open and willing to learn. We will see what will happen this week. 
  
   We are really busy.  Haha, we planned for the week, and we were barely able to find enough time to do all the we wanted. The work is being blessed for sure. 

   I am doing well too.  Haha, I'm really happy here.  Not just because I like the people and my comp and what not, but because we are working hard.  The secret really is to work hard.

   During the weekend we had Stake conference in Rome and I was finally able to get my guitar!  Haha :)  So that was cool.  On sunday there was a broadcast from Switzerland where Anziano Uchtdorf and Anzano Anderson spoke.  It was really good. They talked about the importance of "the one" and about the importance of faith in our lives. "Doubt your Doubts," it is so true.  We need to feed our faith or else it will never grow.

   Well I better get going.  I want to try and send some pictures to you guys!  Haha, I love you and I'll talk to you next week! 

   Love Always, Anziano Rigby 


Pescara missionaries ready to do interviews with the Mission President

















No comments:

Post a Comment