The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day

(Note:  All of today's pictures were originally posted on President and Sister Waddoups' blog)


Anziano Rigby playing missionary bingo at Zone conference

Anziano Rigby and his companion, Anziano Fossa

Hey there!

   Haha, I have to admit, I forgot all about Father's Day.... :(  I have been so busy I forgot it was the middle of June!  I still can't believe it!

   Well, this week has been really good. We have been busy with investigators, members, scambios, and Zone conference!  I got Hailey's letter last Tuesday.  It was awesome!  Haha, I laughed a lot :)  It was just what I needed.  I also got a letter from Chuck!  I was really excited to hear from him :)




  












 
   Well, we have been working hard this week, rain, or shine!  Haha, we did a scambio in Ascoli which went really well.  I love doing scambios.  You always learn something and you always see miracles. Before we left for that, we had a lesson with Francesco.  He is really cool!  He is reading the Book of Mormon every night, and he came to church yesterday (right as it was ending, but it's a step), haha. We taught him the Restoration and showed him the video.  He really liked it.  I remembered that President Waddoups said we should invite all our investigators to baptism within the first 2 lessons, so we did! And....he accepted! He said if he recieves his answer that this is the right thing to do, he will do it. Towards the end of the week we taught him the Plan of Salvation as well.  He really enjoyed it and said he wants to be with his family forever.  Haha, he also taught us how to make granita.  Yummmm :)











































   





   

   Long story short, things are going well :)  We receive the calls for transfers this next Saturday so we'll see what happens.  

   Well, I love you all and I hope you are having a good day.  I'll talk to you soon!

   Love Always, Anziano Rigby



































No comments:

Post a Comment