The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Rome 3, Sept 11

Hello Everyone!
   This week has been full of finding, and full of little miracles!
First off, it is great to hear about the weather there! You will have to enjoy it for me because this is my favorite time of the year. It reminds me of riding four-wheelers, taking the Bronco out, going on hikes, having a great Thanksgiving, and all the other great things that we do. Haha soooo wink wink.
   So this week we did a lot of finding again. But it has been really good to see the fruits of our labors. The success comes as you are obedient, and not only willing to talk to everyone, but literally trying to talk with everyone. But the most important thing I think is listening to the Spirit. Like I talked about last week, it's just the little feelings you receive and then following them. I am far from perfect, and I have a hard time remembering to listen, but it is always there. It is just really quiet.
   The language course is going well. We have quite a few people attending, and we just put out more advertising so hopefully it will grow even more. Almost all the people here in Rome know at least a little English because it is taught in the schools and there are a lot of people from other countries who speak English, but it is usually very little. It's kind of funny to think that I sound like that when I try to speak Italian, but oh well. I just feel bad for those who have to figure out what I'm saying.
   We don't have any baptisms coming up for a while, but our ward has 3 on the 22nd! It is way awesome! I am so excited for them all. They are the investigators of the other Anziani, and the Sorelle. Oh! I don't know if I told you this, but I'm sure you've heard it from somewhere. This Sunday Elder Ballard Is coming to combine the Napoli, and Sardegna stakes so there is a big stake conference here in Rome. It is going to be pretty cool.
   I am witting some letters to you guys so sorry if this is short, but I'm saving some stuff for the letters.
   I can't wait to hear how the hike goes! You will have so much fun I can already tell.
   Well, I'm not sure if I have pictures to send or not. If not, I'm sorry. haha I need to take more I know. Oh and thanks for sending the hard drive. I appreciate it.
  l love you guys so much I pray for you everday, and I keep you in my thoughts constantly. 
   I will talk to you later. 
   Love, Anziano Rigby

No comments:

Post a Comment