The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Q & A with Elder Rigby


Q: Do you guys go to an Internet cafe to access the computer and can you print you're emails?

A: Yeah we go to a cafe to do internet. I could print them but they cost money. I received your package and the letters! last Thursday. I am working on writing back. You could write to my home address but its not as likely to get there. The post service here is all kinds of messed up. Sometimes the post man won't come for a couple weeks because he wants a break. It's just a lot better to send it to the office. haha



Q: Is it easy to find fresh food there?  Do you eat pizza EVERY day like some of the missionaries

 A: The fruits and vegetables are always really fresh because they don't really know what fridges are. ( Just kidding they do) But it is expensive to use them so everything is just fresh. The tomatoes here are REALLY good. I know you would love them. We don't eat pizza every day, every week we do, we eat a lot of pasta though, almost everyday...



Q: What is the biggest thing that has surprised you about your mission thus far?

A: Hmmm, I would say how fast it is going. I don't know about you guys, but it is going pretty fast for me. Which I am pretty grateful for. Not that I don't like it here, but yeah haha

No comments:

Post a Comment