The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ciao

Hey there!

   Wow, thanks for celebrating without me! Haha jk it's all good. I'm glad to hear you had fun. This past week has been awesome! Crazy, but awesome. I am in Rome 3. It kind of covers the south east side of Rome... from what I understand. And my companion is Anziano Bennett. He is way cool! We get along really well and we work hard. We live in a house with two other anziani. Anziano Robinson, and Sergent. It is seriously a blast. We have been teaching quite a few lessons. Right now we have two baptisms lined up and it is way cool! They are the coolest people. I am so excited for them! 
   Church on Sunday way good, I didn't understand very much, but I got the gist of it. And yes during sacrament meeting I had the opportunity to bear my testimony. It was SCARY but I got through it. It's really funny when they talk to me because I hardly understand anything because they talk so fast! but I am slowly getting better. 
   We live in an area with quite a few Filipinos and Africans so we speak a bit of English too.
   So today we went and saw the Colosseum, and the Spanish steps. It was crazy to think that those things were standing when Christ was on the earth.
   The work is really good right now. I am having a great time even though I don't understand much. Thank you so much for the E-mails, they really mean a lot. Go ahead and just send it to the office. it is safer that way (in the sense that I will get it for sure), and I am close to the office so I get it more often. Oh, and for packages, Always send them to the office Otherwise I won't get it. But Don't think that I need packages. I am completely content with what I have. Okay I have to run. 
Love you all! Tell everyone hi for me!

   -Anziano Rigby

No comments:

Post a Comment