The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, March 2, 2015

March!



Hey guys! 

   Okay, I'm gonna make this quick.  Sorry! 

   Well, haha, needless to say, I think both me and Anziano Pope were a little surprised to hear that we were staying together for a third transfer!  But we're excited for this transfer!  We are becoming better at teaching together and we are seeing miracles! 

  So yeah, this week we were finally able to set a baptismal date with Pietro!  Woo-hoo!  It's set for April 18th.  I am sure that he will be baptised.  He is just what this branch needs.  We are working on doing more role-plays and I am really excited to see the effect that it has on our teaching.  I know that it's making a difference. 

   Francesco is not progressing, sadly.  He is stuck behind old addictions.  He thinks they're just gonna go away on their own. He just won't act.  We are giving him this week and if he isn't progressing and keeping his commitments, we're going to drop him.

   Other than that, this week has been full of finding. We did a scambio with the other Anziani here in Pozzuoli.  It went well.  I was with Anzizano Davidson and we had some fun while finding.

   So yeah.  That's the week. We are seeing miracles!  We have some cool people that we're gonna start teaching this week.  We'll see what happens!

   Well, I love you guys and hope you are all well.  It sounds like you are.  Take care and I'll talk to you next week!

   Love, Anziano Rigby 

No comments:

Post a Comment