The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, February 23, 2015

Feb. 23, 2015



Hey guys  :)

   Wow, this week has gone by fast!  It was packed with stuff, which was cool.  First, we had a scambio with the Zone leaders Wednesday and Thursday.  It went well.  I was with Anziano Grahm on Wednesday and we were doing finding.  I always enjoy doing finding with new people because it gives you a chance to try something new, see what they do, and it helps get you out of the rut of saying the same thing over and over.  We had some success and I'm hoping that they get some new investigators out of it.

   Zone conference was really good and I really thought that it was directed to our Zone.  A lot of it was about using time wisely.  If I have learned anything, it's that time is precious!  So I'm hoping we can take the teachings and roll with them this week and into the next transfer.  Which brings me to that.  We get transfer calls this Saturday!  It's crazy how fast time flies!  Haha

   I am really excited to see the miracles come from our faith and our hard work!  

  Other than that, I don't have much to say for this week.  Francesco was sick, and we saw Pietro once. We talked about baptism. We covered it really well, explaining the why's, how's, blessings, promises, and everything else. His problem was that he was already baptized as a child.  So we explained a little more about authority and the restoration of that authority to Joseph Smith.  In the end, he agreed to pray to know if he needs to be baptized again.  So, yeah.  Haha, that's about it!  I love you guys and hope you are having fun!  Take care  :)

   Love always, Anziano Rigby

No comments:

Post a Comment