The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, February 9, 2015

9th Feb. 2015

Another visit to Pompeii



Rock Band Cover!  :)






























Wow, I still can't believe it's February!  Crazy!

   Well, this week has been pretty good.  Right now it's snowing so that's weird... I'm freezing my behind off!  Haha, I'm not outfitted for all this white stuff to be floating around!  Haha, so we went to Pompeii today and it was funny because we were standing there as it was snowing and we were wondering if that's what it looked like when the ash was falling...?  Maybe?  Haha, but, yeah, it was fun!  It's still weird to think that I live under Mt Vesuvius.  Weird.


Snow!  Brrrrr!!!  Hahaha 


  Oh! Haha, so weird, unexpected news.  We're moving apartments!  We now have a new one much closer to the church. You can still send stuff to the old one because the other Anziani will still be there.  So you can do that until I can get you the new address.  Yeah, it's pretty cool.

   So this week we taught Francsco and he is progressing!  Haha, and he is coming to church!  It is so cool to see him because he is changing.  That's when you know that it's sinking in.  Hehe  :)  So yeah. He is praying for a date right now.  We want it to come from him.


Haha, I look sad in this photo!!!  Practicing the puppy dog look  :)

   Pietro is also doing well.  We invited him to be baptized if he recieves an answer that this is true and he said he would!  He still can't come to church but he is getting there. Thank you, thank you,  thank you so much for your prayers! You are making the difference.  You are helping the Lord perform his work!

   I have realized even more lately the importance of prayer.  Prayer is such a special part of our lives. Never forget to pray.  Always make time for it.  It will help you tremendously!

   Alright, well, I have to go but I love you guys!  I'm sending some pictures!  Ciao! :)



A castle we visited last week

Ciao, Ciao!!





No comments:

Post a Comment