The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, January 12, 2015

Jan. 12

Hello everybody,

   Well, this week was good.  I'm glad to hear the funeral went well and that everyone was enlightened and uplifted.  That is the point of it all, isn't it?  The closer you are to God, the better you feel, and the more your testimony is strengthened.

    This week was really good as far as work goes.  We were able to get 4 lessons with investigators, and a lesson with a new convert!  Haha, I know they aren't the best numbers, but it felt pretty good for me! 

   We taught Franceso this week.  He is 19...   He just doesn't quite get the idea that this church is the only true church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  He is pretty attached to the catholic church and the Madonna. ... He knows this is true.  Deep down he knows. 

   We also met with Pietro.  He is 31 and lives in Pozzuoli.  We taught him the Restoration and Prayer. The spirit was really strong and I know that he felt it.  At the end of the lesson he said the prayer, and the spirit was very strong.  I am kicking myself pretty hard right now for not saying right after the prayer, "You know how you feel right now? That is the spirit. This is how you will receive your answer that these things are true. ...This IS your answer."

   I'm sorry this is so short.  Haha, I had some stuff to write to people.  Know that I love you and that I am doing well.  Have a good week.

   Love Anziano Rigby

No comments:

Post a Comment