The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 A time for new beginnings

Hello my friends :)
   I'm sorry I couldn't write you all today. I just have to do a mass e-mail. I love you all and I hope you know that. 
   This week was pretty crazy. It was really cold for a good three days or so. Haha I bought a pair of long johns to wear underneath my suit and that saved me! Haha who would have thought that it would be cold in Napoli? Haha not me. And apparently not anyone else either. It even snowed! Haha the last time it snowed here was like more then 15 years ago. 
   We spent a couple days looking for and visiting members. It was pretty good. It was really good actually. Haha I love visiting members. I love hearing their testimonies and learning about their love for the gospel. Haha one of the families even gave us some blankets for Christmas! Haha we were pretty excited. :)
   We got a new investigator this week named Isaac. He is from Ghana and is really cool. We taught him the restoration and the spirit was really strong. I know that he felt it and I know that it bore testimony of what we were saying.
   I am very sorry to hear of the passing of grandpa. I love him very much and I feel bad that I did not do more with him when I could. I know that it is not easy to deal with, but I do know that the gospel is a huge help. It is through the gospel that we can overcome these challenges and difficulties. And I know this is NOT the end, but only the beginning. If you ever have doubts or even just a question, pray to God. Tell him what's bothering you and ask for clarification. He will give you an answer. I know this is true. 
  I love you guys and I hope you can feel the spirit that is with those that do that which is right. Keep up the good work and I will talk to you next week. I'm praying for you.!
   Love always, Anziano Skyler Rigby 

No comments:

Post a Comment