The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, November 10, 2014

Pozzuoli

Hey guys! 

   Haha, okay, well I don't have much time again today.  We are going to Pompeii and we need to grab our train pretty soon.  But, boy, do I love it here!  Haha, it is awesome.  It's a little hectic trying to learn another city, but that's part of the work.  It's coming along.  So our work is a little slow right now.  A lot of our investigators are busy and can't meet, and so we are doing more finding!  I always seem to have to do finding.  Hmm.  Haha, but it's cool.  We are going to find an awesome couple and we are going to give them the gospel!  I hope anyway…

   English course is cool here.  The people are really nice and we have fun.  The people on the street are also really nice.  Haha, the other day there were some girls taking a picture.  I asked them if they wanted me to take it for them.  They were trying to take a selfie though, but they asked if we wanted to join so we did.  Haha, I like when people are open like that.  It makes life easier.  Umm, yeah.  I really don't have anything to say.  I really like it here.  It's pretty, the work is good, and we're having fun. 

   Well, I love you all.  Take care and I'll talk to you later!  Ciao!
 
   Love, Anziano Rigby



(And here are a few lines from the quick email he sent his mom this week:)
   
   Yeah, I hurt my knee playing soccer, but it's doing better.  I still have a little limp, but thankfully it hasn't kept us too held up in regards to work.  Priesthood blessings.  They work!

  Mmm, yummy vegan food!  Haha, I actually kind of miss that stuff.  I really miss eating healthy. There's just so much pasta and pizza here.  It all makes you feel yucky.  Haha.

   Yeah, I actually saw Whitney  last week when I came down (she is our next-door neighbor who is also serving in the Rome mission)!  Haha, she was at the train station.  We talked for a couple minutes before she got on the train.  Weird.  Haha.

  Love, Anziano Rigby

No comments:

Post a Comment