The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, November 3, 2014

Napoli!

Hey guys! 

   Haha, okay so I don't have much time at all but, man, the last two days have been crazy!  Man, I finally got here on Thursday and it has been nonstop work since then.  We have a lot of stuff to do here and I am super stoked to get it rolling.  I am working on learning the new area and it is turning out to be difficult!  But step by step, I am getting it.

   The ward here is way cool and way different than any other ward I have served in. Well, I guess it's a branch.  But it's about 1 third Italians, 1 third Africans, And 1 third Americans.  It is crazy hearing so much English.  Haha, we get to do a lot of translation.  Haha, they were short on people in Primary so I even got to teach a class...?  Haha, in two languages.  Fun stuff  :) 

   Today we went to Napoli and had zone soccer which was really fun. Then we went and ate Napoli Pizza! Yum!  Haha, it's pretty good.  

   Well, I have to go, but I love you all and thank you for your letters and what not.  It really keeps me going  :)  Take care and I'll talk to you later.  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment