The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Break!!!!

Hellooooooo!


   Man that pie looks good!!!  You better enjoy every bite of that sucker!  

   Hahaha, this week has been great!  Me and Burnham have been working our tails off and we are starting to see the effects from it.  We got 2 new investigators this week and they accepted a soft baptisimal invite.  Now we need to give them a date and get them in the water!  Haha!  As far as the transfer calls, we're both staying in Palermo!  Woo hoo!  I'm honestly sooo excited for this transfer.  It is going to be amazing!

   So this week we met with Grace and Samuel, and did somewhat of a drop lesson.  It was sad but it had to be done.  On the bright side, we met a man on the street named Ernest.  He's from Ghana!  He is awesome.  So we were able to meet with him this week and we taught him the Restoration.  He is so humble!  We taught him, and at the end we asked him if he would be baptized when he gained a testimony of its truthfullness and he said "yes."  He said, "If this is what God wants me to do, then yes. I want to follow God's Prophet."  So we want to give him a date for the 26th of April.  It should be AWESOME.

   Other than that, I don't have much.  I'm sorry this is so short.  We have a lot to do today and we don't have a lot of time.  Next week I will do better, I promise.

   I love you! 

   Love always, Anziano Rigby

No comments:

Post a Comment