The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas!!


(Pictures of Napoli Specialized Training, originally from Pres. and Sis. Waddoups' blog)

Hey guys! 

   Wow, I can't belive that Christmas is in 3 days!!!  It is crazy that time flies so fast.  It seems like it was not that long ago when I was Skyping you for Mothers Day.  And here we are!

   This last week was good. We again did a lot of finding, but we are meeting some cool people who will hopefully turn into investigators.  Last night we went to Pozzuoli and did caroling.  It was good! Haha, it was way fun.

   So my plans to bring Christmas to a couple kids is still gonna happen I think, but it will not be with the ward. Nor at a hospital as I had hoped. :(  Instead we are going to take it to some of the people we have gotten to know here in Pozzuoli.  It should be good.  

   As far as the e-mail about being district leader, I don't know why that was sent to me now.  Or to you for that matter!  Haha, I'm not district leader right now.  I was in Pescara, but Anziano Turner is the DL here.  Haha, boh.  I don't know.

   Well, I am really excited to see you all!  I love you!  And yeah, 10 or 11 your time Christmas morning.  Boo-yaw Diggidy.  Till then!

   Love, Anziano Rigby





No comments:

Post a Comment