The adventures of an LDS missionary serving in the

Italy Rome mission from June 2013- June 2015

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Howdy Howdy Howdy!

Good morning everyone!
   Okay first big news. Our P-day is now on Mondays! So...yeah. haha
   Anyway, I am really sorry I haven't sent any pictures recently. We have been really busy the past few weeks, but I have some now. :)
   Conference was so good! I was able to see all of them except the Sunday evening session. I got a lot of this conference. I thought it was interesting how a lot of them tied their subject, whatever it was, to the atonement. And I think that is so cool because lately I have been studying how the atonement is not just for sins. It is for sickness, pain, sorrow, and weakness. The atonement literally covers all our un-godlike qualities if we allow it to.
   Haha I had to swim 2 miles I think? Not too much. I have probably eaten a couple pounds of gelato since I came here. It's pretty good.
   This Saturday is transfer call day! I think I might be leaving. haha But I don't know. I will let you know on Monday what the the plan is. Today we are going shopping! Haha The sales are still going on a little, and so we will see if there are any good deals. I still need to buy a borsa. 
   The weather has been so wet! It has rained everyday this week. But it's cool. I kind of like it. 
   This last week we had a hard time getting people to make appointments with us. But we have the English course every Tuesday and Thursday. I remember you were wanting to know If we get a lot of people. Yeah! We usually have about 40 people. There are people from every where, and with all kinds of languages. French, Italian, Arabic, Bangladesh. Its pretty cool. Alright well I better go so I can send some pictures. I love you all! Talk to you soon!
   Love always, Anziano Rigby 

No comments:

Post a Comment